Cypress River and Area Foundation is a philanthropic organization focused on building permanent endowments in order to tackle long-term community challenges as well as meeting immediate needs.
This foundation is governed by a body of volunteers which strives to represent and be accountable to the Cypress River Community.
The foundation will focus its grant funding and charitable services primarily on the Cypress River geographic area.
Gifts or donations are normally designated for general charitable purposes of the Foundation, however, they may be designated to a specific organization. All gifts qualify for a deduction for Income Tax purposes and provide significant income tax savings. Donors should seek professional advice regarding individual income tax implications.
Contributions can be mailed to:
Cypress River & Area Foundation
P.O. Box 86
Cypress River, MB
2023 recipients List :
- M.I.L.E.S. meal program $1,500 towards new dishwasher
- Cypress River Multi-Purpose Centre $1,000 towards repairs and improvements
- Cypress River Memorial Hall $1,000 towards air conditioner
- Glenboro Health Action $1,000 towards two nurses or one doctor
- Cypress River Resource Centre $500 towards sign for Music Festival and Encore
- Cypress River Senior Centre $500 toward gaming upgrades
- Designated Scholarship $600 for this year's Grad
Foundation Board Members:
|Jim Cassels - President
Tim Klassen - Treasurer
Tammy Waldon Gillis - Vice President
Yvonne De Smet - Secretary
*Board Members welcome any inquiries about donations and/or bequests at your convenience.